Real Estate Industry
Excellent customer service for satisfied tenants
Due to its extreme diversity, the real estate market is highly complex. Many processes are therefore challenging to automate or to improve. At the same time, due to demographic developments, it is becoming increasingly important to retain commercial and private tenants long-term as satisfied customers.
Arvato offers the best possible starting point in this respect: On the basis of an analysis of the current situation and the subsequent conclusion of the necessary measures and their implementation, Arvato creates clear competitive advantages for you whilst reducing your management costs. Innovative system solutions for the standardization and automation of processes also increase quality and customer satisfaction. If required, we can be there for your tenants around the clock, manage your contracts or clarify open questions with one of your maintenance partners, both in the B2C and in the B2B environment.
One of the first and leading providers of invoicing services who has operated in Germany for over 50 years and is represented in an additional 24 countries. Recording and calculation of the individual energy consumption of 11 million units worldwide.
- Dealing with inbound calls related to tenant & landlord questions
- Answering questions regarding metering and billing topics
- Forwarding information on equipment and workflow processes
- Initial recording of customer concerns
- Forwarding of concerns to the client for further action
- Forwarding of questions related to other matters, e.g. energy performance certificate, drinking water regulations and service requests
- Carrying out an annual outbound campaign as a reminder to hand in a cost/consumption list as a basis for annual service and utility charges
Benefits for our customers
- Significant increase in customer satisfaction, particularly where the client's strategically important key customers are concerned
- Less in-house workload through a gradual increase in the provision of further services and the addition of further customer segments
- Increased quality through standardization of customer service and use of the Arvato knowledge management tool “fintelligent”
- Increased customer satisfaction on the part of the tenants leads to a high level of customer satisfaction in the client target group (owners and landlords)
- Helping the client to reconcile the service and utility charges punctually secures the respective revenue