Modern customer communication for rapid innovation cycles in the IT and technology sectors
In the international IT market, with its rapid rate of innovation, high growth rates and a high level of product and service diversification, top-class customer services are an important to leverage customer satisfaction and a competitive advantage.
Your customers expect fast, competent handling of their requests, constant accessibility via different channels and an immediate solution to problems. And they expect all this to be provided internationally, worldwide and at a first-class level centrally from a service center hub or to several locations.
With Arvato, you have a service provider at your side who has set customer communication benchmarks in this market for over 20 years and in more than 35 languages in the course of countless projects for top companies in the IT sector. With innovative solutions, Arvato provides your customers with a wide range of information that is clear and easy to understand.
Leading manufacturer of cameras, printers, scanners and other digital imaging products. Around 200,000 employees worldwide with an annual revenue of USD 40 billion.
- Provision of exclusive customer support since 2011 thanks to the development of a consolidated, centrally-managed, pan-European service center model
- Support of business and end customers throughout Europe – at 3 locations in 19 languages
- 24/7 support for business customers with special service contracts
- 1st level technical customer support service
- Pre-sale product support
- Technician dispatch
- Order processing
- Marketing campaign support
Benefits for our customers
- Reduced process costs thanks to consolidation and a flexible and scalable location concept
- Ongoing process optimization with the aim of workload reduction
- Proven high level of customer satisfaction (>80% of customers are “highly satisfied”)
- Implementation of a comprehensive quality management concept based on COPC standards
- Seamless end-to-end support of B2B and B2C customers via all communication channels (telephone, email, letter, fax, chat, etc.)
- Efficient integration of all services also for uncommon languages