Banking and Finances
Trusting customer relations in banking
In the banking industry, direct dialog with the customer is vital for the development of a long-term and trust-based customer relationship.
At the same time, banks have increasingly less opportunities to excel in the area of personal service and to gather information on the preferences and interests of their customers. Consumers are increasingly using alternative online information sources to inform themselves about financial products: In addition to online forums and technical online glossaries, online banking has replaced the traditional visit to the bank.
Our customer value approach builds on the joint analysis of your existing customers and your market. You can rely on us to reveal sales opportunities and specific actions required to retain your existing customers.
World’s biggest stand-alone issuer of credit cards. Globally organized
company with matrix structure.
Our 300 employees provide full customer services for the German and Austrian markets. The following services from the Arvato value chain are on offer: front office, back office, sales, customer win-back, mailings, scanning services and process consulting
Benefits for our customers
- 100% expertise in all relevant processes
- True partnership rather than a »client-contractor« relationship
- Change management: Arvato is capable of successfully coping with the constantly changing requirements
- Constant compliance with contractual SLAs and KPIs
- Continuous improvement of customer satisfaction surveys
- Mitigation of customer migration through good work in terms of customer win-back
- Support of the client’s »premium« strategy with a good sales unit