Effective customer loyalty in the tourism industry
Travel is a highly emotional experience; customer loyalty is therefore especially important in the tourism industry. Whether through first-class service or through innovative products – customers must be convinced and retained long term.
Meeting the challenging demands of international markets and the constantly growing customer needs in the best possible way calls for a capable and experienced partner who can support companies with flexible and customized solutions.
Our first-class customer service is outstanding not only because it offers multilingual support and is available worldwide, but also because it is governed by continuous optimization. With our specialist and technical know-how, we implement customized solutions. Their success is proof of our expertise.
- Campaign management (on- and offline)
- Customer loyalty schemes (reward shop solutions, reward bookings, production of membership cards and mailings, master data maintenance)
- Call center services (reservations, group bookings, ticketing, help desk, special service queries, inbound, outbound)
- Feedback handling / complaints management
- Social media services
- Knowledge management with natural language search function
- Comprehensive approach to customer call avoidance
- IRREG management and crisis services
In terms of passenger numbers, the client is one of the biggest international airlines. Due to the wide variety of partners, the client's frequent flyer program is one of the most successful in the world.
- Handling of customer service activities and support for frequent flyer program members
- Handling and centralization of customer feedback management for customers residing in Germany
- Frequent flyer program support including flight reservations, customer feedback management, document and workflow management
- International service center network with locations in Germany, the United States and India
- Development and operation of a worldwide workflow system with digitization of customer communication
- Languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Serbian, Croatian, Japanese
Benefits for our customers
- Increase in customer satisfaction through reduction of processing times
- Standardization of processes
- Reduction of coordination workload due to central management of international service center network
- Significant contribution to full utilization of airplane capacities
- Relevant contact reduction thanks to natural language search functions on the client websites
- Worldwide availability of digital customer communication